Scope of Renovation
The scope of the renovation is to develop a showroom for the best possible energy renovation solutions – to be replicated in other of FOB’s building stock of 400.000 m2, whereof 200.000 are relevant for replication.
- The building, located in the centre of Slagelse, was build in 1913 and renovated in 1988.
- The façade as well as the windows are in deep need of renovation; the ventilation system is 35 years old and also in need of an exchange.
- The gable to the south is provided with PV that doesn’t work and must be removed, and the gable must be insulated.
- This project aims to renovate a building to reduce energy use and energy bills. The target is to reach a Low Energy Standard and implement smart energy management.
- BIPV in façade modules (Komproment) and InVentilate ventilation system.
- K-flex biobased insulation of technical installations and/or IsoCell paper wool insulation.
- BIM model (Revit).