Work Package 1 focuses on the definition of system requirements and the use cases. It also includes the definition of a building renovation, a relevant list of KPIs for the RINNO evaluation and impact assessment in technical, economic, environmental and social terms as well as the overall RINNO architecture.
- Define the requirements in terms of installation time, energy efficiency, occupants’ comfort, carbon footprint etc.;
- Clarify the legal renovation procedures;
- Identify pilot special needs and existing infrastructures of pilot premises through on-site pilot surveys;
- Define RINNO’s KPIs regarding efficiency, eco-friendliness, smart readiness, thermal comfort and cost effectiveness (among others);
- Define the functional and technical specifications of the RINNO Suite Architecture and integration roadmap